Friday, June 15, 2012

A Touch of Color for Summer

Hey Dolls!

So even though its June gloom right now the sunshine will be here before we know it, and keeping up with our Mani-Pedi's this season is crucial! Our hands and feet are on display more than any other time of the year.

So if you are like me and try and consider every one of the hundred colors on the wall when your asked to "pick a color", and then in no time they are ready and you just grab one of the colors you typically go for (for me it's always a dark color, like a deep Purple or rich Brown). Now we are going to get more chances to try out different colors, for me it's all about pastels and brights!

I love pastel color nails with a white outfit!
Adding some bright and neon colors to your nails is great way brighten up any outfit.
Caviar nails are another popular trend this year. I like this look for a night on the town or an event!

Check out some of my favorite nail colors and trends for this season!

<3 BritDoll


No comments:

Post a Comment