Friday, June 15, 2012

My upcoming Review of Bobbi Brown's 'Buffing Grains For Face'

I love a great exfoliator! I feel so much cleaner and my skin feels and look rejuvenated!

I have come across alot of different exfoliators I have liked for my body but not many for my face.
For my body I prefer a blend of coconut butter and exfoliator beads, but one of my favorites has been the sea salt from The Sanctuary.

I have heard so many great things about The Buffing Grains from Bobbi Brown. Its designed for your face, and you can either mix it with water or favorite Bobbi Brown cleanser and get a 2-in-1 face wash.. What a BEAUTY BONUS (as they call it on the website).

If you have tried this exfoliator or have one of your own that you love and swear by.. Let me know!

Stay tuned for my upcoming review of The Buffing Grains!

<3 BritDoll

No comments:

Post a Comment