Monday, February 10, 2014

Hair Trends For Spring 2014 - Mid Length Cut


BEFORE





































AFTER











 


























 
As Spring approaches why not think of something new to try, whether its a lip color you haven't tried, or a NEW hairstyle!

This week my sister came to see me at the salon. Let me tell you this girl RARELY wants to change her hair! Amber's hair has been growing out from a bad cut for YEARS!.. We've been doing extensions on her for a while, and she loves to keep it as long as possible! When Amber came in this week she said she wanted to cut it into more of a mid-length cut (one of the HOT trends for Spring this year!) I was SO excited to do this for her!!

Above are the before and after shots! She only has extensions in the sides now. It suits her so well!

This shorter cut is super cute and a lot of fun to try different styles with. I've been wearing this cut for years now!!

If you have questions on different styles to try with this cut or questions about extensions or anything else.. message me or comment below!



TheBritDoll


No comments:

Post a Comment